Friday, June 1, 2012

CPCF- 'How Much' Comes Back


CPCF-‘How Much’ Comes Back



I told ya he’d end up back on the blog, didn’t I? Well for those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, last week on Crazy Phone Call Friday, I posted an entry called How Much? and I lamented at the end that he’d probably earn another spot in this blog because his phone call was a prank to amuse his immature need to annoy the working class. I was right! He’s called back 4 times since but only one conversation deserved another entry. I think he’s finally caught on that I don’t have time to play games with him so I haven’t heard from him in a while. But for your enjoyment here is the conversation I had with him recently that should give you a good laugh, maybe even an eye roll or two. Happy Friday Everyone!

It was a slow day and it was the middle of my shift when the phone rang and I put my Nook down and answered the phone, glad to be doing something other than sitting. “Love Lips, how can I help you?”

“Hi, how muh are your dildo’s?” A younger man asked over the phone.

I thought briefly that this sounded like the jackass that called me a week ago but I wasn’t going to jump to the offensive just in case it was someone who actually wasn’t just calling to annoy me. “They start out at $15.95 and go up from there”

“What’s the biggest dildo you have?” He asked excitedly.

Ok…maybe this was the same jackass…So my voice became flat and bored, “10 inches long”

“That’s your biggest dildo??” He asked like it was an extremely important question he was asking.

“Yes.” What is the point of this conversation ass-hat?

“I want the BIGGEST dildo you have because I want to shove it up my ass” He said matter-of-factly.

“That sounds fantastic; do you have any other questions?” I said in a clean even tone, he really was plucking my nerves.

“Nope! Thanks!” He hung up.

Well at least that proved my theory from last time, he’s a closet gay. There are so many other toys in the store he could’ve made a joke about but chose the anal way. Hmm I guess my Gaydar isn’t that broken after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment