Monday, January 2, 2012

Men's Section

How was everyone’s New Years?? Can you believe its 2012? I sure as hell can’t!! 2011 flew by, I’m still getting used to writing down 2012 instead of 2011. I hope you all had a GREAT New Years Eve’s and didn’t party too hard. Well, now that it’s the New Year I am looking forward to seeing what happens here at Love Lips. I know I apologize each week for not posting on the days that I assigned myself but lately it we haven’t had many memorable people. So I sadly think I’m going to cut down my writing to 2 times a week. I haven’t quite come up with a good schedule but when I do I will let you all know. So for now please bear with me and keep checking back for updates. I’ll have a schedule figured out by the end of January, I promise! But for now, this Monday I have a good story for your enjoyment. Thank you for your continuing support!! Now, I have a question for you all…If someone said to you do you have a “men’s section” what would you think? Clothes, right? Well apparently I was wrong.



Men’s Section



. I was musing how it was almost 70 degrees in December when the Love Lips door jingled early one bright and sunny morning. A younger gentleman who looked to be in his early-thirties who was surprisingly clean shaven and dressed rather nice came in. I only remember this because in Dundalk no one really dresses like they’re going to be seen by other people. Hygiene is optional and clothes that you wore last week are acceptable here so when you see someone who is dressed normally, you notice. It is sad but very true here in Dundalk, no joke.  So back to the story! I smiled and said, “Good morning, if I can help you with anything let me know”

I usually don’t get ‘yeah I need help’ from men so I went back to doing my morning paper work when he walked over to the front of my fish bowl and leaned in to say, “Yeah…um…do you have a men’s section?”

With my eyebrow raised I said, “Men’s lingerie is right there” I pointed to the left of me where there was a bright neon green sign said “Men’s Lingerie” that no one ever seems to see.

He walked over to the section and paused before saying to me again, “Is this all you have for men?”

“In lingerie, yes, everything we have is out on the floor, we don’t have back stock.” I now looked up to see he had moved closer to the front of the fish bowl again and stared longingly towards the toy section. “What exactly are you looking for?”

“A men’s section…” He said kind of wistfully and moodily.

“What do you mean by a ‘men’s section’?” I was really not getting what he meant by that.

“A section that is specifically product for men?” He said with a sheepish voice.

Now getting slightly irritated I said, “Are you talking about toys?”

“Yeah” He said, like he’d never thought of asking such a question.

“What kind are you looking for?” I said in a flat voice, this was getting slightly ridiculous.

“Um…toys for men?” He said like I was thick.

“Like butt plugs? Pocket pussies? Penis Pumps? Cock rings? Penis Extensions?” I mean seriously, If you are looking for something specific TELL ME! I’m not a mind reader!!!

“Butt plugs?” He snorted and looked slightly offended but then sobered up when I mention the rest of the toys, “Yeah, I wanted to look at the pocket pussies”

“They’re down here” I walked down the length of my cage and pointed to the ‘men’s section’ and said “closer to the magazines” I wasn’t sure about getting out of my cage to show him everything because we’re technically not supposed to leave it but I do sometimes if people just really can’t find something.He walked around that section for a while and then perused the DVD’s before he went back to the pocket pussy section and picked one out then brought it to the turn style. The transaction went without words and when I said, “Have a great day” he just ignored me. I will never understand why men get so wigged out being in a sex toy store to the point of not being able to tell the clerk what they’re looking for. It’s like they’re buying tampons…only a sex toy is more fun that a tampon in my opinion…But maybe not for some people? Oh you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment