Friday, January 27, 2012

CPCF- Call This Number

CPCF- Call This Number



LOOK!!! A Crazy Phone Call Friday!!! I promised you guys I’d post one on Friday and here it is!!! I am probably overly excited about this but I miss writing for this series of my blog. So please excuse the dorkiness. But I hope you enjoy the entry nevertheless. So here…we…go!

It was Monday afternoon, it had been dead ALL day and I was slowly going insane regardless of reading a fantastic book on my Nook Simple Touch, the day was THAT slow. So when the phone rang I was grateful to be doing something other than reading. “Love Lips, how can I help you?”

“Well hello there” A man chuckled in an overly friendly tone.

“Um…hi…?” I said slowly, I had a feeling this wasn’t going to be a good conversation.

“How’s business? Have ya been busy?” He said with a smile in his voice.

“Yes we have” I lied, the bad feeling increased about where this conversation was headed.

“Well now the question is; is that a good thing for you?” He joked teasingly and chuckled again.

I felt my eyebrow twitch, this wasn’t our ‘how much are your cock rings’ guy but he was becoming equally as annoying so I said in a even yet firm tone, “Is there something I can help you with?”

He chuckled like my firm voice was amusing to him; it really made me wish I could punch him in the face, “I have a deal for you” He said in a silky tone.

“Excuse me?” I said in an irritated tone. I know I’ve written about this guy before but I never found out what this deal was, so I figured I’d keep going.

He chuckled again, “I said I have a deal for ya, do you have a boyfriend?”

“I don’t believe that’s any of your business” I said, my tolerance waning.

His chuckle turned into laughter, “Well do you?”

“What do you want?” I said pointedly.

“I want to offer you a deal…” He said in a sleazy voice.

“Tell me what you’re talking about or I’m hanging up” I was only keeping this conversation going for the blog’s sake.

His voice faulted for a second, “Well, like I’ve been saying I want to offer you a deal, now what I’m going to do is give you a phone number…I want you and your boyfriend to call it in 2 hours”

Seriously? This is insane! I wonder how many people actually call! “No thanks” I said flatly.

“But you haven’t---” He stammered.

“I don’t need to hear anymore of this ‘deal’. Get a life and never call this number back” I hung up the phone and placed it back in the charger.

Some people really have no life, maybe next time he calls, for everyone entertainment I’ll call the number he gives out and see how crazy the phone conversation really gets LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment