Friday, February 24, 2012

How Much?

How Much?



Ahhh Friday! How I love you for many reasons. One, you’re the end of my work week at Love Lips and bringer of the weekend of fun times and lazy days! Two, you are also the bringer of another Crazy Phone Call Friday!!! Huzzah! I’m so glad to have yet another crazy story to tell!

It was Valentine’s Day week, and the entire week we were doing good business so there wasn’t too much down time but when there was it was d-e-a-d. So when the phone rang I answered it gratefully, “Hello Love Lips, can I help you?”

“Yeah, how much are your dildo’s?” A young man asked on the other line.

“They start out at $15.95 and go up from there” I said, this seemed liked a simple question with an easy answer.

“How about your vibrators?” He continued his string of questions.

“They also start, I believe, at $15.95 and up”

“Why are they so expensive???” He snapped at me.

Instant annoyance flared so I said in a sassy tone back to him, “Cuz they vibrate?” Jack-ass!

There was a short pause before he said in a, what I guessed was his sexy voice, “What are you wearing?”

Ignoring the obvious immature wackadoo I was speaking to I said firmly, “Do you have any other business questions for me?” Your ‘sexy voice’ sounds like a poorly done flamboyant gay man voice btw…

“Yeah, what are you wearing?” He said again.

“That’s none of your business” I said in an evil tone.

“Oh but I’m so horny for you, baby” He said in a crooning tone that ended with a snicker.

Great, we have another annoying phone person… “…And you need to get a life” I hung up the phone no longer willing to deal with his annoying game. But as I placed the phone back in the charger I thought of how gay he sounded, so wouldn’t that disqualify me from him wanting me? Hmmm…I did however have a bad feeling I was going to be hearing from our closet gay friend again because that was an obvious prank. Oh well, it just means he’ll end up back on the blog where we all laugh at his stupidity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment