Monday, December 12, 2011

Best Whipped Very Much?

Good Evening my Fellow Followers!! I apologize for the lack of stories on this blog for quite some time. I sadly ran out of things to write about. I hate that we go through these waves of crazies to write about and then they just stop coming in. Therefore making it hard to write about anything fun. =(  So instead of trying to write a 4 stories a week I’m going to cut it back some. So for those of you who are still checking back for good stories I’m going to start posting things on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Fridays. So please keep your eye on the blog!!! So, without further ado here is Monday’s installment to my crazy adventures at Love Lips, enjoy!!


Best Whipped Very Much?



That’s right; our Best Whipped friend came back and still as neurotic as ever. I was actually surprised to see her come back because most of the people I’ve written about on this blog usually don’t come back. Though the ones that do come back usually don’t let me down and always give me something else to write about a second time around! I’m actually kinda glad she came back because after I wrote about her in Best Whipped too Much? She came in one more time and looked depressed and worse for the wear. So despite the fact that she’s still doing whip-it’s she was back to being a bubbly good natured girl again. I’m getting ahead of my story however, so let me back track and start you at the beginning!

It was a busy night for Love Lips and my shift was slowly coming to a close when the Love Lips jingle sounded yet another customer in the store. I was marking my page in the book I was reading when I looked up to see the overly-sunny smile full of braces on the Best Whip Girl. I smiled at her as I stood up and said, “Hey hon, how are ya?”

“Good, good! You having a good day?” She said brightly.

“Yeah” I smiled at her and then said, “What can I gettcha?” I already had a feeling I knew what she wanted but how many was the question.

“My usual, the 50 count Best Whips, please!” She said with another brace-filled smile. As I went to retrieve the box she said, “I’ve actually cut down on how many I use! I mean I’m sure you remember how many boxes I bought last time!” She laughed at her own inside joke. I smiled at her as I walked back to ring them up and she kept talking, “I mean I haven’t been in here for quite some time, I think the last time I was in here you were the one working…No…there was another young lady here and I actually came in with my Mom. I feel bad buying these when I’ve driven here in my Mom’s new car. I’m sure you remember the old loud car I had; she just got a new one. Yeah, the last time I was here I was with my Mom and she was freaking out because she came to buy a vibrator for herself and I made her buy me best whip’s while we were here. She was SO weirded out and kept saying, ‘I can’t believe I’m buying this while you’re here!’ like OMG, like I didn’t know she had one” She laughed loudly.

All I could do was blink at her rapid-fire conversation and smile and laugh a little, hoping she didn’t catch that I kinda had no idea what she just said to me. I told her the price and as she put the money in the turn-stop and then she looked at me with an intense stare, “Did you all get robbed? Is that why you are behind glass now?”

This was not a new question, it really is kind of an annoying question because it’s OBVIOUS that we are behind glass BECAUSE we got robbed but I didn’t get annoyed with her asking the question because she really means well. “Yeah, we got robbed twice in a row”

“Oh-My-God! Girl! You gotta be safe! Were you here when it happened?” Her eyes were as big as saucers.

“Thankfully no I wasn’t here and we’re also very lucky the two people that were here were un-harmed” Very thankful btw!

“Well good! OMG I remember I once worked at this little pizza place in White Marsh and there was this guy who tried to rob me. It was scary as shit. I was outside smoking and this yo-thug-guy who came up to me and told me to give him my money, I was a young kid then and just told him to fuck off. He grabbed me by the throat and dragged me behind the dumpster. I started screaming and kicking and another co-worker came out and scared him off and I never saw that fucker again. But damn girl, you gotta be safe!”

I was speechless. That was a very intimate story and I know why she needed an ‘escape’, though I’m sure that’s not the only reason. She looks like she has a lot of reasons why she kills brain-cells with whip it’s. But my heart did go out to her; I don’t think I would’ve recovered from being attacked like that…so kudos to her. “I’m glad you were safe, and don’t worry I’ll be alright.”

“Good, good. You be safe baby girl. See you next time!” She waved with another bright smile and left the store.

I wonder what deep stories I’ll find out about her next time I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment