Friday, October 7, 2011

CPCF- Holes

Holes

HA! Look at that I have a CPCF story! I was very sad I didn’t have one last week and I still am very sorry my fellow followers. But on with the show!
“Love Lips, how can I help you?”
“Hi there, I was wondering if you had the rooms with the holes?”
At least he didn’t say glory hole… “You mean viewing booths?”
“Oh you have those too?”
They come separately? “No, we don’t have either”
“Really? Someone told me you have holes in that store”
“No sir we do not have ‘holes’ in this store”
“Oh..oh well!”
“Have a go—“
“So wait, you don’t know what holes are?”
“Yes, sir I understand that some places have booths with holes in them”
“Wait, what?!” He said loudly in a ‘no way’ tone like I had just said Jesus told me to tell him ‘Hi’.
I’m so confused. “That’s what I thought you were talking about”
“I think…maybe?” Long pause, “So they have holes in the viewing booths? Why?”
“I assume so people in the adjoining rooms can have some sort of sex through the hole”
“Ohhh!! Wow, people really do that?”
Seriously? Are you high? “From what I hear about other stores, sure.”
“Yeah..my girlfriend really likes the holes” He said in a dreamy dawn out voice.
Ugh…ok this conversation is over! “Do you have any other questions for me?”
“Nope! Thanks tho!”
I swear some people have holes in their brain, not in their walls…
Just so everyone knows I am on vacation next week from 10/10 thru 10/14 so I will not be updating my blog for a whole week! *gasp* It’ll be weird not updating things but I figure if I have a vacation from Love Lips, I should enjoy it to the fullest by not blogging every day. But I promise you come Monday 10/17 I’ll be back with more stories! Have a safe weekend and week everyone see you in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment