Friday, August 26, 2011

Chronicles of (M): Part III

Chronicles of (M): Part III

Mar-GARET
(This story has a HUGE Major Adult Content Warning! This woman I am about to write about was NASTY and very straight-forward with what she was talking about. DO NOT read if you have a weak stomach or find serious adult content disgusting. But this story could not be ignored)
I have had another nasty adventure in the little shop o' sex. Today’s story is about Margaret (keep in mind names have been changed). Margaret is not a female, but a transgendered female. She is a very sexual human being from the conversations we unfortunately had, yet she did not buy anything from the store se just felt the need to scar me beyond repair. But I’m getting ahead of myself so let’s start at the beginning: She didn’t bother with pleasantries she just jumped straight past the point of TMI and started to tell me about how her vagina is too big and her husband has to fuck her in the ass because of it. I don’t know why she felt I NEED to know these things but wtf?! She then continued her horrifying story and was telling me about how she can take a 10” dick, and she loves the ridges of the double sided dildo. Her husband apparently loves to lick her cum after sex; he loves it in fact and thinks it tastes like milkshake to him. But, just to make sure I had all the facts right, she doesn’t like his cum. I know most of you know I’m pretty fucking off set but this is all entirely true and even past my level of vulgarity. So a little past her telling me about her husband likes her "pussy cream", yes she actually said "pussy cream", she begins to tell me her and all her sisters and mother have big titties. Awesome, I need brain bleach. But to make sure I really hear her she grabs her breasts and lifts them to show me that they are big ole titties, and then for good measure she grabbed her ass which she informed me she got from her mother. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse and while I was trying to pretend I wasn’t actually listening to this conversation she continues to ramble. She would rather get the tongue that getting fucked any day. She really likes getting fucked in the ass while her husband or whatever male she’s fucking at the time rubs on her clit and of course she had to demonstrate just how it was done by standing up straighter and rubbing her clit area.  Mind you the whole time she’s talking she’s been grabbing at her vagina/area and hiking her skirt up and shit (I am now 100% un-comfy). She tells me about this guy she used to mess around with and how he was a skinny little guy with a monster 10'' cock, she tells me she’s recently been cheating with the mailman. Though she hasn’t fucked him yet but has sucked his dick and his ex girlfriend doesn’t like what’s going on so attempts to make their life harder. She also told me she has a drinking problem and when she drinks Jack or Hennessey she will just fuck anyone, in this case it was a drummer who was playing with his band at the River Watch Inn and she ended up fucking him in the back seat of his van. After she sees I’m not really responding to any of her stories she randomly tells me I am cute. I reply with a thank you, she tells me I’m cute about 3 more times within conversation of completely and unarguable mass of vulgarity (I really can’t share THOSE stories, they were WORSE than the ones I posted so far if you can believe that) she begins to leave the store and asks if I would give her a hug…I simply reply “No, I don’t touch people I do not know”. And she leaves the store. Oh and something else I forgot to mention was she was about 51 years old, completely overweight and her hands were monstrous. Now you may ask me, do I love working here?  Despite tonight’s ordeal that includes brain bleach I would still have to say; Yes, I definitely do. I also promise you this story is 100% true and accurate. I’d hate to have her as a Grandma. I’m just SO glad while she was grabbing her titties and vagina area I didn’t see anything!!!
-        ( M)

No comments:

Post a Comment