Friday, November 11, 2011

CPCF- Are You Busy?

CPCF- Are You Busy?



That’s right! We have a CPCF Update!!!! The beginning of this month started off to a great start with fresh stories and has kept me busy after hours writing them for your enjoyment!

This was on a Thursday when my throat felt like it was on fire and I felt like crap. It was before we even opened. I had literally just disarmed the alarm and set my stuff down when the phone rang. I tested my voice and I still had one at this time but not much of one. So I pushed the ‘Talk’ button and said, “Hello, Love Lips?”

“What did you say?”

“I said, hello you’ve reached Love Lips?” I said a little more loudly which caused my throat to protest in pain.

“Oh! Now I hear you. How are you doing?” The man on the other line said with a small chuckle.

“I’m doing alright, you?” I said to be polite, my voice was starting to get hoarse from talking too loud.

“Oh I just got over a bad cold, it was terrible. I felt absolutely horrible.” He rattled on.

My patience was wearing thinner than usual because I was feeling ill and I also had a sinking feeling that this was one of my regular phone call freaks who jacked off when I talked to them. So I said as formally as I could, “Do you have a business question for me?”

“It sounds like you’re getting over a cold yourself too” He said in an overly friendly tone.

“Yup, can I help you with something?” I said in a tied tone.

I have a deal for ya…” He said with a faux sexy voice.

“Excuse me??” I said, all patience gone from my voice.

“You got a boyfriend?”

Now I was done, my idiot filter was gone so I said in a tone of ice without meaning to, “I don’t believe that’s any of your business”

“Oh......”

“Now do you have a real question for me?” My tone never left the Atlantic region.

“Um….yeah hon, how much are your rings?”

“They start at $7.95 and up, you ask me this at least once a week and the answer is never going to change”

“O-Oh…”

Before he had a chance to say anything else I hung up on him. I later felt bad for being so short on the phone but then realized; why should I? All he ever does is waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment