Monday, September 5, 2011

All about the Bushes

All about the Bushes

That’s right, I said it; bushes. For those of you who don’t understand what I mean by this; It’s a not-so-nice way to say that a woman hasn’t shaved her pubic hair in a long time and it’s a little “bushy” looking. It’s considered a type of fetish now because so many women choose to save their “bush” down so it’s “bald” and all this is very hard to type without laughing. But that is the theme of this next story.
It was a quite morning when a little old shriveled up man shuffled into the store.
“Good morning! Let me know if I can help you with anything”
“What did ya say?”
“Let me know if I can help you with anything, if you have any questions” I said a little louder.
“Oh! Ok” He smiled a semi-toothless smile at me.
I let him look around half wondering if he wandered into the wrong store or not, that has happened many times before. But he looked around with curiosity and then made his way to the movies so I left him alone to look as I moved the DVD’s behind the counter closer together, filling any gaps. After a short while he shuffled up to the counter and handed me a DVD box and I took it from him and turned my back to him so I could find the actual DVD and put it into the case.
“You don’t have many DVD’s where women have bushes” He said in an annoyed tone.
I blinked, “bushes” was not the term I was expecting to hear from a guy that was well into his 80’s. “Those are usually in the ‘Kinky’ section. We get a few in now and then; it’s not a big seller, however”
“It’s a shame….so sad” He said sadly.
Umm ok? I rang him up and told him his total and as he handed me over his money he said, “It’s sad that young women nowadays get rid of their glory. They should be proud of their bushes. It’s a beautiful thing, the bush”
I smiled at him kindly, not really having anything to say because if I did I might laugh (not to be mean just because it was funny to hear coming from a tiny little old man).
“Well thank you. I’ll be back.”
“Alright, have a great day, sir” I said with a smile.
On his way out he turned back to say to me, just in case I forgot, “I’m crazy about the bushes”
This gentleman has been in a couple more times and he has to reiterate how much he just LOVES the bushes. Like the other day he shuffled into the store again and went in search for more “bush” DVD’s and found only one out of the few that he liked and he said to me, “You really don’t get in bush DVD’s do you?”
“It’s considered a fetish and not a very popular one but I can see if they warehouse can send me a few more.”
“A fetish? That can’t be a fetish” He said confused.
“Well it slowly is becoming one because most women are shaved in the movies now”
“I know….It’s so sad that women like to be…” his sentence trailed off and then said softly like he was going to utter a curse word, “….bald.” He made a face at me, “It just doesn’t do anything for me, ya know?”
I just smiled and nodded, I mean what do you say to a little old man? All I know is I probably will have more stories with him in it later.
So ladies, be proud of those bushes because there are some people who appreciate them. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment