Friday, September 9, 2011

Chronicles of (M): Part V

Chronicles of (M): Part V


Jeepers the Creeper
So this was an interesting moment at our little shop of sex. I had a customer and we will call him Jeepers (the Creeper), so he comes in all kinda wobbly and off set and wants to go in the booths (when we still had them). We had just opened not too long ago and the monitors weren’t on yet to play movies, so I went back to turn them on for him. As I turn around to walk out of the DVD player control room (not the viewing booths), Jeepers is standing there. We are now about 3 ft apart from each other and he asks, "So do you need anything?"
“Um…No but its 3 bucks to come back here”
After he continued to stare he said, "No, I mean do you need anything"
Again I say, “No.”
Then after a small pause he says "Can I suck your dick?” at this moment we are eyes locked and now in awkward silence. Let me tell you these 2.3 seconds felt like a 3 minute wait.
I cut the awkward silence with a razor sharp knife in my voice as I say “No, you can’t now get outta here with that bullshit” and without looking back I walk away from Jeepers.
 He doesn’t thankfully didn’t pursue or attempt to convince me or anything. But after I came out from the back, he was in and out of the booths literally walking into everything he could and while in the back room (I’m up front mind you) kept asking me questions like where’s the remote and asking things like what am I watching? Sadly because he was a customer I had to go to the back to answer his questions so he’d stop yelling so loud and scare off anyone else that might come inside. But every time I had to go back to answer a stupid question I took a pen and tightly holding it in my left hand waiting for him to attempt to touch me. He never did. After he finally left the store he came back about 3 more times for DVD’s. The whole time I’m thinking wow, he actually asked to suck my dick LMAO!
- ( M )

No comments:

Post a Comment