Friday, September 2, 2011

Chronicles of (M): Part IV

Chronicles of (M): Part IV


Franklin
(So for the record, if you haven’t already noticed on my stories I am naming the customers random names for your entertainment and I promise this one isn’t as gross as Margaret!) 
So had this customer came in and he was a thin tall black man. When he came in he was kinda quiet, he vaguely looked around and finds a few things that catch his eye. So after a little while he pays for his items and before he leaves he begins to talk to me a little. The first thing he says to me is, “Yeah I’m back to the magazines, I used to go to this strip joint (strip club not to be mentioned), but they recently kicked me out"
“Why did they kick you out?” I ask.
“Well I think from going there so much I seen a little too much, the place has really changed. Drugs and politicians doing things they shouldn’t be in that place. It’s crazy out here these days I’m basically afraid to get out of my car"
I can’t argue to that. So I start talking about how there have been some robberies in the area lately. He informs me that he has been looking into the same robberies and how they have been done. The places that had been robbed have been robbed at gun point with automatic weapons and stuff. We talk about how crazy that is for a little while and then he start’s telling me about this stripper, who we will name Lisa. He tells me he became real close with Lisa and how she was giving him pointers on how to talk to strippers and whatnot. Franklin became her "confidant" apparently....because strippers need a confidant...um ok... So anyway, he tells me he went to “his” strip club one night and the bouncer told him he is not allowed in there. After arguing with the bouncer, Franklin announced he would not be a patron there anymore and proceeds to leave. His sole reason for going to this club was Lisa. Well, I’m going to skip the part where he tells me about his mom dying a few days prior, but he tells me this important point, "I’m pretty sure Lisa was protecting me because I had seen too much going on there and she didn’t want me getting hurt because of it" Then he tells me it’s hard being single out there these days, he says " I was with this girl, well the girl I was telling u about, Lisa. We were together but not sexually."
So if you haven’t figured out what the story he told me actually meant, here it is; he was stalking this stripper and she must have gotten fed up with him and told the bouncer to not let him back in because he’s creeping her out. He tells people he is "with her" but she obviously doesn’t want anything to do with him and now homie is heartbroken and reverted back to jerking off to magazines.  I love this fuckin’ job!
- ( M )

No comments:

Post a Comment