Thursday, September 22, 2011

Have You Ever Seen a Real Hooker?

Have You Ever Seen a Real Hooker?

These stories are also from last year around the time I first started. Now to fill you in I have never lived in an area where it was full of white trash people with questionable occupations before. I’ve been bless fully sheltered in that department up until now. I have never talked or really ever seen a real hooker before except on TV and because it’s TV they’re attractive young women…real life is SO much scarier. But since I’ve started working here I’ve had my share fair of meeting hookers on a one-on-one basis. It’s kind of special and I really do feel bad for some of these women. But who am I to judge their choice when I know nothing about them? All I know is sometimes it makes a great story.
The first time I realized hookers would come into an Adult Store was an interesting one. It was early morning and I was still getting used to the flow of the Dundalk store, I had worked at one of the sister stores as an employee before I got moved here to Dundalk to manage the whole store. The Love Lips jingle sounded and I looked up to see a very rough around the edges looking late 20’s Latina woman with horribly dyed black hair, bright red lip stick and horribly drawn on black lip liner. She was wearing a too small leather jacket that came halfway up her pot belly that was over hanging on top of skin tight yoga pants. The jacket kinda hid most of the short frilly black top that sadly didn’t cover her ponch either. Her eyebrows were painted on with some kind of eye liner but it was crooked and uneven. I noticed something was wrong besides her outfit when she limped over to the panties on the wall. Before I could ask if she was OK I realized her high heel was broken and she was still walking on it. “If I can help you ma’am, let me know” I wasn’t sure if she was drunk or high or both.
She turned to look at me with her badly make-uped face and smiled a nasty toothed smile. “Thanks, hon” She then tottered around on her broken heel s she looked t all the outfits, explaining at how expensive they were. She kept muttering to herself as she made her way into the toy section and picked up a cheap bullet. She then went back to the lingerie section and got herself a skimpy thong and tossed them on the counter. “You got any of that anal ease stuff?”
“Yes ma’am” I was still unaware of what her occupation was because I’ve seen Dundalk’s finest looking this bad and that’s just normal. I rang her up and told her the total. She handed over a credit card and I saw that the name on the card was a man’s. “Sorry hon, I can’t take this without the owner of the card here”
“What? Are you serious?”
“Yeah, it’s not signed and I doubt you’re name is Walter, I need him to come in here to verify and also to sign for the purchase” I was sad I was going to lose a sale because by the looks of it she was very upset.
“Oh, for Christ sake! Hold on…” She tottered out of the store and I watched her go across the parking lot to an old beat up pick-up truck. I was debating if I should just put it away or actually wait when the Love Lips jingle sounded and Ms. America was back with the owner of the card who was a 90 year old man.
“Sorry, sir I need to see your ID and then I need you to sign this for me”
He muttered under his breath about this being ridiculous as he showed me his ID. I ran the credit card and waited for it to process when I saw Ms. America rubbing her hands all over his old wrinkly hillbilly-self and said, “Baby can I have something to make me horny?”
“No” He said gruffly.
“Aww but baby I need it, you know to get me goin’, baby….” She pet his face like he was a cat.
I thought I was going to vomit. I handed him the slip to sign.
“Come on baby, before we leave, please? I just need somethin’ to get me goin’, you know…baby” She cooed at him.
“That’s why I bought you all this stuff, woman. Besides I already signed. Now come on!” He said angrily as he stormed out of the store with the merchandise.
“Wait for me baby! Baby, come back!” She tottered quickly after him.
I have never felt so dirty in all my life, it finally clicked that I just witnessed my first hooker in 25 years.
The next time I was damned sure I knew I was dealing with hookers was when two women came in Love Lips together with an African American man. I remember I saw a very butch looking woman with long brown hair walk into the store followed by a blonde woman around the same age, both in the early 30’s/late 20’s range. I thought they were all friends who were just bored, that happens more often than you’d imagine. So I said, “Good Afternoon guys, let me know if I can help you with anything”
“Alright, thanks” The butcher looking woman said.
They all wandered the lingerie section together and I noticed the man kept touching them both intimately. I then started to wonder if they were a polyamorous group. But I left them alone and they picked out the cheapest outfits they could and then made their way to the toys. They ended up coming to the front with a double dildo and a few other toys and I rang them up and told them the total.
“Damn, you girls gotta put something back; I ain’t spending this much on you two”
I said noting as they put a few things back, and I overheard the African American man and the blonde chick whispering, “So you two are gonna fuck first and then I’m gonna choose who I want first.”
“For two of us, the price doubles”
That’s when I realized they were hookers. I also tried hard not to pay attention after that. The butcher looking woman has come in more times, always with a different man and a different woman. I don’t know why I ever thought I’d never see a hooker in a place like Love Lips, but I have been corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment