Friday, September 2, 2011

Crazy Phone Call Friday- Do You Have a---WHAT?!

Do You Have a--- WHAT?!
Hooray for another Crazy Phone Call Friday! This phone call was definitely worth going back through Facebook for old phone conversations I had while the pink computer was out of commission. Enjoy!
It was one of the nights I was closing the store due to a call out. Granted no one likes working 13 hours straight but since how I get to read it makes time go faster. This night in particular was rather slow and I was waiting for my girlfriend to stop by to say hi and bring me dinner the phone rang. I was actually happy to have a phone call after a very quiet evening so when I answered the phone I was very cheerful as I said, “Hello Love Lips, how can I help you?”
The voice that answered was VERY hard to understand, she was Asian and her accent was thicker than molasses. I am usually really good at understanding people with accents but I really didn’t understand what she was saying so I had to ask her a few times to slowly repeat herself. Eventually she talked slow enough I could catch what she was saying. "Uh hi. I was wondering do you have a theatre?"
Yikes accent! “No ma'am"
"Do you have a glory hole?”
WHHAAATTT?!?!? "Excuse me?" I said trying to keep the laugh out of my tone.
...C: "A glory hole, where there's hole in the wall & you have sexual encounters"
S: "No ma'am that's illegal"
*head-desk*
C: "A glory hole, where there's hole in the wall & you have sexual encounters"
S: "No ma'am that's illegal"
*head-desk*”A glory hole, whre there’s a hole in the wall and you have sexual encounters.
“No ma’am that’s illegal
“You do not have glory hole?”
Just what are you askin’ lady? Yeah I got a butt hole. “I’m not sure I understand what you mean”
“A glory hole! Where a female goes to have sexual encounters through a hole in the wall”
Ohh that kinda glory hole…Yeah um… “Ma’am those kind of holes do exist but technically they are illegal”
“But I was told you have glory hole!”
Don’t laugh…Don’t laugh “Well ma’am we don’t have glory holes and women aren’t allowed in the booths”
“Why?”
“Cuz if you have sex back there it’s considered prostitution…which is illegal”
“Oh…” Then her voice got very chipper, “Thank you!”
For anyone wondering, yes women are highly discouraged not to go into the back because 9 times out of 10 they are prostitutes. Legally we can’t STOP them from going back if they pay but we try hard to discourage them if they’re just curious. I mean who really wants to go back into a TINY telephone booth sized stall where men have jerked off all over the floor, walls, and seat? Not to mention you’re just asking to be touched in a not so nice way…But regardless! After this phone call I remember laughing because it was definitely a priceless conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment