Friday, September 23, 2011

Chronicles of (M): Part VII

Chronicles of (M): Part VII

Spank Me Holly, Fuck Me Frank
LOL Sorry the title basically says it all and leaves nothing to the imagination but I feel like explaining the story to you anyway because it is definitely worth reading. So, this just happened last week, I had about 6 customers in the store while this happened, which just adds to the icing on the story. This guy and his girlfriend are looking into buying a whip, which is no big deal, until Frank starts spanking Holly with this whip. Now normally most of us that work at Love Lips are used to couples testing it out and then stop after one or two test whips. But Frank is whipping Holly hard and I mean hard.  I actually turned my music down for this to make sure no one was getting really hurt. But sadly it just got awkward after that because Holly and Frank are now basically performing clothed foreplay all throughout the store; the other customers were literally walking away when they came near. So, this awkward foreplay continues I begin to think they are drunk or high. Their eyes weren’t red but they were both very twitchy. After watching them for a while I saw that Holly is new to the stripping (“dancer”) world as she doesn’t know we give discount to strippers on clothing. I wasn’t completely sure that’s what she did so I didn’t wanna assume so I left that out when I rang them up. While she’s up at the front paying for the stuff they’re buying she keeps talking about her boss at work and that he’s gonna want her to wear these certain clothes and especially on Halloween. To me she already looks like a black crack-head ghost of Christmas, I wasn’t sure how much more scary she could make herself look. Thankfully they did buy tings and with real money because most awkward people like this make a scene then leave. Ultimately they bought a whip and 2 outfits. To everyone’s disgust they continue their sexually-on-slaught until they got to their car. I literally watched Frank and Holly on opposite sides of their car and trip on the parking curb in front of their car at the same time. Hopefully that trip jarred them enough to rattle some sense into them both.....but it’s doubtful
- (M) Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment